Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Busy Days

I have been busy, busy, busy with my bookwork job this week. It seems that I am in perpetual motion from the moment I get up in the morning. I've had some busy evenings as well, so it just feels like I haven't had as many idle moments as I'm used to enjoying.

I spent the weekend puttering around at writing, making movies, visiting and going out a little bit. Nothing too terribly work intensive but once again, it was a constant 'in motion' kind of weekend. Which I do enjoy.

But let me tell you ... I foresee a lazy evening in my future tonight and I am so excited. I read the first few pages of a new book as I was eating my lunch today and I simply can't wait to sit down tonight and lose myself in a piece of fiction.

It feels good to accomplish things and I've been doing that. It really makes one appreciate the moments when you can just sit back and put your feet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment