Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One More Blog

Okay. This is it. This is the last blog that I am going to author. I've got it all covered now ... life, kids, family, friends and now ... dancing!

There was no way that I could say 'no' to this. The 'Dance Dynamics' blog. It is now listed under 'My Blogs' on the side of this blog. This one is not 'my' blog ... but I'm an author on it, so I can contribute to the blog entries (so all the creativity you see on the side of that blog is not my doing).

I was given the go ahead to let my fingers go wild and write what I wanted on this. My brain went numb on the weekend but yesterday morning, I lost control and as soon as lunch was over, I went crazy. It's nice to have an outlet for my dance thoughts!

It is also rather enjoyable to be around someone who seems like they enjoy the blog-world. When the owner of the dance studio approached me about this with some questions and then eventually asked for my assistance in getting it set up, I was thrilled. I went and helped to guide him through some of the options last night (though I'm sure he is more computer literate than I am, so I'll be going to him for advice soon). Not many people share my excitement with this blogging, so I was quite enthralled to be in the presence of someone who does!

It is also exciting to be given free rein to write about dancing. Combining 2 passions in one venue can only be good. I can't wait to explore the avenues that writing about dancing will open. It's going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment