Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Shopping


We found a special collar for Andre (our cat) for the Christmas season; My Youngest's Christmas shopping is officially done and wrapped up behind him; and I found this little plaque that made me smile ("The More I Know About Men, the More I Like Cats").




We got to Dollarama 10 minutes before it opened and My Youngest noticed all the birds taking shelter in and on top of the Dollarama sign. If you look carefully there is one bird all nestled up inside the circle part of the "R" (click on the picture to enlarge it) ... and another has his head and body taking shelter in the triangle part of the first "A" (that is his tail feathers you can see sticking out). It was -39 degrees this morning ... -45 with the wind chill. Not a good day to be a bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment