Monday, July 21, 2008

Room for Rent?


Here are some pictures of our finished bedroom. This is the corner where a TV will go ... I can envision this as my exercise area. For now, a TV and my exercise DVD's and weights will have to suffice. I'm thinking about a treadmill, cranking up the music and singing as I sweat though...


This empty space is where a computer desk could go. The internet hookup is all set up and ready.


We have a closet without a door, shelves or rod for now. But doesn't the playpen fit in there nicely? A nice, cozy spot for a napping child.


This is the futon that My Youngest convinced me that we could build. And we did!! Not without putting it together backwards first though. What does 'right' mean when you are putting together a futon? Right when you are sitting on it? Right when you are facing it? I guessed the sitting right. I was wrong. I love putting things together so much that I always get to double my work.
But it is done. Tomorrow's goal: paint that bedroom door the right color!!

No comments:

Post a Comment