Friday, July 4, 2008

Intoxicated With Life

I went to my dance lesson last night with (what felt like) a zillion things running through my mind. I was excited about so many things going on ...

My sister called to thank me (and thank me and thank me) for the DVD's that I made of her daughter's wedding. We had such a good talk and we are tentatively planning a 'sister get together' during my holidays. Details to be worked out at a future date. I am so excited that she's excited about these projects of mine that have become a reality for the family to enjoy.

Then, I actually went ahead and made plans to see my nephew perform at a comedy club last night. If I hadn't have gone last night, I wouldn't have been able to go at all. So we ended up seeing his XXX-rated show. Maybe not the material I'll write home about, but I marvelled at the way he spun his stories together and made one run into the other and amuse his audience along the way ... I'm glad I went!

Anyway, I had this excitement running through my mind as I arrived at my dance lesson last night. And I simply couldn't contain myself. I was telling my stories, laughing, one thought would lead to the next ... my instructor was laughing along with me ... and it was simply ... intoxicating.

Life amuses me. I am finding hidden treasures in among my day-to-day life. I have never laughed more in my life.

Something has gone very, very right!! I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment