Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Disconnected

My internet was down for the majority of the day. And did life go on? Differently than it would have, had the internet been working ... but the day did unfold, even without my connection to the outside world via the internet.

It makes me wonder if I have become too dependent on this computer network world. I run to the computer to check the weather, check my email, do my banking, answer any little question I may wonder about, download a song ... ... ... You name it, a person can do it with the internet.

And is this a good thing? I am pondering that. In my world without a lot of personal adult contact, I know I rely on this connection.

Some days this feels like my life line. And is that a good thing? Something to ponder ...

No comments:

Post a Comment