Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Andre Update





Our 'poor kitty' is doing well. It was so pathetic last week to watch him look so uncomfortable with his collar. Normally, he will run across a room just to sit in an empty box he has just spotted. So I found a box for him last week and he wouldn't even look at it. Every time I saw him, he was resting in a very untypical spot - on hard surfaces and away from all of his comfort zones.

So when he hopped into this box today, it made my heart happy. Kurt had been closing his door so Andre and his wound couldn't come in. But he left his door open a few nights ago and did he have one happy kitty at his side! Every time I peeked in, I saw Andre in a new, comfortable spot.

His medication is done ... just one more week with the collar to allow him to heal ... and he should be good to go.

He doesn't complain. He just quietly bemoans his restrictions. But I am sure that he will be glad to be rid of that collar and get back to his old tricks (like sneaking outside on us!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment