Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Real Life Before and After Photo


In this snap-happy phase I am going through, I asked Kurt to take a ''before'' picture of me, as I was waiting to get my hair cut last night.
This first picture is the picture of me before my haircut, sitting in the waiting area at the hairdressers.


This is the ''after'' picture of me that I took, in the car.

Do you see a difference?? I certainly don't! I felt different, but as with all the other changes and 'housecleaning' going on in my life ... from all outward appearances ... it looks the same. I just wish the cost had reflected that!! My wallet looks the same from the outside as well. But I lost a few dollars for this non-change look that I seem to have happening.

Disappointing ... but sort of funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment