Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pumped and Ready For Action!

My heart is beating with excitement this morning. Is it the caffeine that I have added back into my diet or is it the anticipation I have about my world? The caffeine is enjoyable but I think it is more than that.

I have a list of must-do items swirling around in my head. Things in preparation of going to a wedding this weekend ... preparation for the barbeque invitation I've extended (the day after we return from the wedding) ... a note that I want to write to my niece (soon-to-be-bride) ... the ideas I have swimming in my head for some new 'movie projects' of the events of the upcoming days ...

The creative side of my brain has taken over and there seems to be no harnessing it. And I'm running with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment