Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Day 3

I seem to be a little bit food-obsessed. I think that I'm focusing on the 'have nots' instead of what I can have in this 'cleanse' today.

The good thing is, the foods that are allowed fill me up. At the moment I may be eating too much of a good thing (the strawberries were so tasty that I polished up a whole carton at one sitting this morning). Moderation is key.

I need to get myself moving more. As the bedroom renovation is finally moving forward again, I am focusing on what I can best use that room for. I'm thinking of a little exercise oasis may be good (also a spare bedroom for company and a place for napping children). If I had a place 'of my own' to turn up my music and just move and sing, I just may keep at it.

The sluggishness that spurred me into this 'cleanse' is still within. I really don't like the way my body feels inside. It's only been 3 days - there is a reason they say a 21 day cleanse. I'll give it time.

And in the meantime, I am so grateful strawberries are in season! They are allowed and they are a treat unto themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment