Sunday, May 11, 2008

New Blog, New Goals

I have spent the last few hours setting up my new blog: "I to I - Infants to Independents". I've got a link on the side of each of my blogs to go back and forth between the two. More technology that I've deciphered.

I basically typed word for word, the words that I had scrawled on paper while I was outside with the kids on Friday. Writing the words down the second time around didn't feel terribly creative or original. So I feel like I've made a luke warm start at this second endeavor. But it is a beginning.

One of the goals I set for myself a few days ago is being acted on. The act of writing something down makes such a difference to me! I was rereading through this blog this morning and reread the words I wrote about my book on January 25th. It was when I had the vision of the completed book embedded in my mind. The title, the cover and the chapter headings. Then I found the date when that dream became a reality. It was April 25th. Four months to the day!!

The power of goal setting! The feeling of accomplishment once goals are attained!! It's fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment