Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now

I love my new windows!! They are so simple to clean - only two sides to wash. The inside and the outside. No dismantling required as with the 4 panes of glass you end up washing (inside and out) with sliding windows. Yet ... out of habit, I tend to put off washing the windows. I equate the job of washing the new windows as to that of washing the old. Same job, but half the work. In my mind I am convinced it is a huge task so I have a hard time convincing my body otherwise.

And ... new or old ... there is nothing that pleases me more than looking out clean windows. The clean blinds help as well. There was a layer of fuzz that covered the entirety of the blinds that made them appear to have a whole new texture.

The world looks a little brighter today. It's cloudy outside, but the windows are clean and I feel sunny inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment