Saturday, April 26, 2008

Precious Hours

I long for two day weekends ...

I ran a few (quick??) errands after work today. I got to take my last coffee break at the end of the day and leave early. So I was done work by 3:00. We got home around 6:00. Sigh ... there went the day.

And tonight I've been puttering around with the videos from my 'information gathering sessions' for 'The Book'. I've got yet another project in mind for those. It is a time consuming little task.

Sunday!! Oh to wake up and know the day is my own. Next weekend is going to be a marathon-weekend of places to be ...

Yikes. I just want to coast tomorrow. I remembered today, that the May long weekend is around the corner. Three uncommitted, consecutive days off. That shall be pretty wonderful. The last few long weekends have been consumed with The Book Project. To have 3 days off without The Book Work on my agenda will be rather wonderful.

I have done all I can do for tonight. My brain is mush and it's time to walk away and let my mind wander on something else.

My 'weekend' is 40 hours long. I hate to waste a moment. These hours are precious...

No comments:

Post a Comment