Monday, April 21, 2008

One Last Technical Difficulty?

Well, The Book that I thought that I had sent off in its entirety last Wednesday didn't all make it. The 'photo section' had to be resent and that is what today's challenge was.

I think my computer is a little sick because it is moving very slowly. I'm doing my scans again tonight and hoping for the best.

I ended up having to divide the 'photo section' into 3 parts to send it off. Somewhat time consuming but nothing compared to what I've done prior. So I guess I'm just grateful it should be sent now (I'm still waiting for the message that it's been received - I think the office was closed for the day by the time I finally got it through).

More 'loose ends' tied up this morning. I think by tomorrow, I can officially 'wrap up' Mom's birthday and call it a warm memory. I've been so busy trying to preserve that memory the past week that I haven't really had the time to just savor it.

Today was yet another to-do-list kind of day. Tonight, I just got to stay home and the phone didn't even ring. It was quite enjoyable. Exhausting though ... I nodded off to sleep quite a bit tonight. It's been a long time since I've had the luxury of doing that!

May tomorrow be the beginning of the next new chapter in my life. A chapter with no technical difficulties. A chapter to sit back and savor.

No comments:

Post a Comment