Friday, March 21, 2008

A 'Yellow' Day

It was a most perfect day. I have a lot of wonderful days, but today was one with an asterisk beside it.

A day spent with sisters (and a brother by phone) is the best. I don't know exactly what Mom and Dad did to enhance the sisterly/brotherly bond we share. I think it is absolutely amazing. It is honestly one of the things I treasure the most about my life.

Our relationship seems to be one of pure and utter enjoyment of each other. Absolutely no sibling rivalry. I think we all see the best in each other and also recognize the fact that we are only 'human' as well. We are each other's cheering section, confidante and best friend. My family has held me up as I walked through some shaky territory in my life. They are my rock. I hope I can be theirs as well.

We are blessed. We are truly blessed.

I am feeling bright and sunny inside. I feel fluorescent (lit from within). I feel .... 'yellow'.

No comments:

Post a Comment