Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Puttering Again

I just can't seem to leave the Family History alone. I still have 'unfinished business' - wanting to make up a DVD slide show with some of the photos and editing together some of the video footage I have of our visits.

This morning I thought I stumbled across the perfect way to make up a DVD slideshow (the result is posted on the side of this blog), but it cost a mere $29.99 to make a DVD. Oh well, it was still a good trial run - I know what I want to do. I'll just see if I can find another way to do it.

This PhotoShow is intriguing though. I'd like to make up some other 'photoshows' with other themes and music. I have enough ideas to keep me rolling for a while.

It's nice to have something to strive towards. I don't really like to idle for long...

No comments:

Post a Comment