Monday, March 3, 2008

My Exercise Buddy

On weekdays, it seems too hard to get up and exercise at 5:30 a.m. So, I have been exercising in the evenings instead. My Youngest is a real little trooper and has kept me company the past few evenings. Even during the weekend when I had already exercised before he got up, he exercised on his own. He has pretty good stamina, considering this is a 4 day habit for him. Kids tend to sit idle a lot these days, so if exercising together keeps both of us moving I'd say that is a good thing!

My Youngest's suggestion that we eat healthier and cut down on snacks was also a good idea. Unfortunately we both kind of fell off that bandwagon rather quickly. My Son lasted one more day than I did.

It was a quiet day. I like Mondays like that. Things will pick up around here tomorrow and I'll have a few more kids. Nothing too much, but it will be a little busier and a little noisier. I haven't really been a very effective child care provider lately. My mind has been in so many places, I do what I must do but I can't say that I do it all that well. That shall be my goal for the rest of the week (and onward). This time of year, I think we are all itching for warm weather and sunshine (and the snow to melt). It won't be long now ....

No comments:

Post a Comment