Monday, March 10, 2008

Listen Closely ...

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers. So listen closely"

I found that message scrawled on a sheet of paper as I was looking for something this morning. And it 'spoke' to me.

I have let my heart guide me through some of the biggest transitions in my life. And when I stop and actually listen, the answers I need are always within me.

Too often our world is so busy and our minds are even busier. Having the luxury to actually stop in your tracks and listen to the beating of your own heart is something we don't take time for. The more stressed a person is, the harder it is to stop.

It's no wonder that meditation is among the many things that is suggested in finding your 'Best Life'. There is a lot of wisdom within each of us. Everyone's answers are different. But your own answers lie within yourself.

Listen closely (It whispers).

No comments:

Post a Comment