Wednesday, March 19, 2008

In the Home Stretch

In every capacity, I seem to be 'nearing completion'. Not there yet. But getting close.

The Book is coming along nicely. Yesterday (after taking a day away from it on Monday), I came back at it with a fresh energy. That is key. I should have taken a few more breaks this past month, but I didn't. So there are definite areas I have to rework. But it is getting closer to the spot I want it to be.

Mom's birthday gathering is nearing. The party unto itself isn't causing me any work, but I'm just doing my part and hopefully helping out along the way. It's just one of those things that is in the back of my mind. So it will be nice to have the day arrive and live the day instead of just think about it.

The week is nice and short as well. We are in the home stretch of our 4 day week.

I just read an article on someone who collaborated in writing the lyrics for a song. And once they had written the words, they let them 'simmer' for a month. I think once I've done all I can do with The Book, it needs that time as well.

There we go with the 'pause' button again. A button that I need to get better acquainted with!

No comments:

Post a Comment