Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back in Perspective

My little prayer must have worked this morning. I'm feeling a little wiser. And a lot more serene.

It never fails that doing something productive is a sure fire way to get a person out of a slump. I started puttering around with the photo album section of 'The Book' late this afternoon. And, providing everything I did works out once it hits the press, I think that portion of the book is done! Complete! Finished!!

And I've pretty much figured out what I need to know to get at the writing portion. I am actually ready to start on 'Chapter 3' (though much editing is already required - I just needed to get some words down to get me motivated).

Okay!! I think I am back. I was a little lost for a while, but I am found. Whew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment