Saturday, March 15, 2008

9 Piles, 3 Books, Empty Pages and a Dream

These are the things surrounding my work areas this morning. All nicely sprawled out so that I can find what I need, when I need it (for whenever I get around to it).

On the top of the Book Project piles, I have printed off information and a picture of an all inclusive family vacation spot. I changed the scene on the desktop of the computer from a beautiful winter frost scene, to a picture of a tropical paradise. I'm focusing on the next big dream. Envisioning it. Believing it could happen.

And as I look out the window and marvel at the shrinking piles of snow, I am excited that our own Saskatchewan spring and summer paradise is on its way.

Our paradise is really where ever we make it. I can be as happy sitting in my own back yard with all the comforts of home only within my reach, as I could be, thousands of miles away from here. It's all about where your mind is at.

And my mind is actually in its own little paradise. Feeling passionate about my life - what I've got going on, the people in my life that each bring their own piece of wonder to my days and just a general overall good feeling about life in general.

I think I'll focus on creating a paradise right here in my home. Maybe I should even try to find those little paper umbrellas that (I hear) they stick in the tropical drinks. Who needs the alcohol? I'll settle for the little paper umbrella in my coffee and a sunbeam coming in my living room window.

Paradise. Right here. Right now. Now that sounds like a dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment