Friday, February 8, 2008

Yikes!! What Happened to Coasting??

Well, I seem to be diving head first into one more project ... redoing a bedroom downstairs.

It all started with one innocent thought ... we should just start ... and now the wheels are in motion. Once started, the job must be completed. Thankfully we aren't in any rush but that doesn't normally stop me once I have got things going. I mentioned the idea of going ahead with this to my Second Son this morning and by tonight he had a hitch installed on his truck (so he could tow a trailer for the garbage) and he started ripping things apart. He doesn't let any moss grow under his feet!! I kind of like that.

I'm puttering around with a new editing program after my free trial ended on my first one. So I spent hours at that tonight. If I could combine what I like about the first program with what I like about the second one, it would be ideal. But in the meantime, I have wasted a lot of time trying out things that didn't quite work out as planned. Oh well, best to make these mistakes when I'm not pressured for time. I have lots of ideas for this once I get it figured out, but no deadlines in the near future.

And so I near the end of the longest week in recent history! Last weekend went by in such a blur, I'm in need of a relatively lazy day off. I am looking forward to Sunday.

And as I sign off here in the wee hours of the morning, there goes my resolution to start some stretching exercises tonight and get up a half hour earlier tomorrow to start back in the exercise habit. Tomorrow ......

No comments:

Post a Comment