Friday, February 1, 2008

Technical Difficulties

I ran into a 'bump in the road' yesterday. A computer program that I ordered through Ebay arrived. Not what I ordered. Used (I ordered a new program). No instructions. And the one part of the program that I needed to work was deleted or missing or corrupted. It put a kink in my day that somehow I didn't recover from ...

Life's frustrations. We are faced with them every day yet sometimes they throw you. And other times you rise above.

The fact that I let it get to me, put a negative spin on the rest of the day. The kids were noisy, the dynamics between a few were frustrating, one parent was 15 minutes late; another was
1 and a 1/2 hours late. It was one of those days.

Today is a new one. And I'm certain it will be better. I must go and shovel snow this morning, when I'd rather be sitting here drinking a second cup of coffee and playing around with my writing projects. Oh well ... I'll see what inspirations and words come to me as I get outside and surrounded by Mother Natures latest creation....

No comments:

Post a Comment