Friday, February 29, 2008

Ready For a Weekend

Only 6 more working hours until my weekend begins. I have cleared the slate from errands and any must-do items. So the hours that are left over from 3:15 Saturday afternoon until 7 am on Monday are mine, to do as I please.

And dancing was once again very pleasing tonight. I love ending my week on the dance floor. One of these years, I'll find a way to spend more time there. Tonight I was thinking about the eventuality of getting back to the group classes. A little more time and I'll get back to those as well. It just added a little extra pleasure to the whole experience to be around and get to know others from the studio. The day will come again.

I have officially caught up on the exercising that I missed in the early a.m. hours of the day. My Youngest even joined me tonight and by the sounds of it, he may do it again (I'm actually kind of curious to see how he keeps up with the cardio). And he's even talking about both of us eating healthier and less snacking. Wow. This is all good. Maybe I found an exercise-buddy and a positive-thinking coach right under my own roof!

This evening has slipped away on me. I'm so looking forward to the weekend!! The one small pile that I have on the table isn't overwhelming. I can't wait to get at it. Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment