Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gone Phishing

You can imagine my panic when I tried signing into my blog last night and my antivirus program halted me with an alarming red box, stating that my site was blocked due to a ''phishing attempt" (trying to collect credit card information, PIN numbers, etc). After all the strange things my computer has been doing lately I thought this was the final straw. But thankfully I found a 'blog forum' with several other bloggers encountering the exact same problem and it appeared to be a glitch in the antivirus program ... and it was not just my blog site. Whew!!

Troubleshooting, investigating, calling for help, trying different solutions ... Since the new year, I seem to be overwhelmed with these tasks. My brain is getting a lot of exercise as I try and solve each puzzle I encounter in this world of video cameras/blogs/slideshows/video editing/and more. I seem to be up to my neck in new projects and each seems to involve something I've never done before. This must be a good thing ... this old dog is learning some new tricks!

And since my brain is getting a good work out, I thought it was time my body joined in on the fun. I have exercised 2 days in a row and I've got my mind set to get back into the early morning exercise habit. I'm working to get my 'real age' to a lower number!! By keeping my mind and body fit, and feeding my mind and body what it needs (in nourishment and in knowledge) I should become a happier, healthier and more vital being. Or else just tired!

Yes, this mental and physical work out plan is equalling a very good nights sleep lately. And proper sleep habits are yet another thing to keep one 'younger'.

Speaking of that, I think that is where I am now headed. My earlier wake up time (to exercise) will come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment