Sunday, February 24, 2008

Could I Please Have Just One More Sunday?

The day passed in a blur. I decided to allow myself to sleep in until 8:00 this morning. I'm sure my body needed the rest. But boy, could I have used that extra 1 1/2 hours, now that I must wind myself down for the night.

Another day immersed with 'The Book'. I seem to get myself deeper into this every day. I just scanned over the rough draft of information that I have accumulated and it's a little bit scary. How to put this all together .... it is really no wonder that they label movies 'Based on a true story'! There are a lot of small details that are missing and to make the story flow freely, it would be tempting to add a little fiction. Just to put it all together.

If only I could just have one more Sunday .... I may actually catch myself up to where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment