Thursday, February 14, 2008

Christmas in February!!

Not only is it lightly snowing outside, creating a picture perfect winter setting (and more shovelling ... yay ...), but I heard from another friend from my past today!!

I have been trying to think the positive affirmations that 'The Secret' talks about. So when I thought of what could possibly be in todays mail, I first thought that my mail has been so good and interesting all week (not only did I hear from an old friend on Tuesday, but I got a card from another friend and 'history stories/info' from Mom yesterday) that I couldn't possibly expect anything more. Then I caught myself and thought "Yes I can. 'The Secret' tells me to think about what you do want, picture it, believe it". So I did. And can you imagine my wonder and surprise when the mail held more good tidings.

I believe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment