Saturday, February 16, 2008

7 Days!!

I have made 7 consecutive days of exercising!! Getting up at 5:30 is tough. To have a little time to breathe before the kids come, I should get up at 5:00. But for now, 5:30 is the goal.

The best thing is that the only stiff muscles I had, were from the push ups after the first day or two. My heart is pumping and my muscles are tired after a lot of these exercises so they must be doing something good.

Keeping this body healthy and strong is my goal.

And ... it's Friday!! Dance night. Yay!!!! Once again, my dance instructor just knows what to say to keep me excited and enthused about dancing. I feel like I'm awaiting my next lesson with the same anticipation as watching a cliff hanger on a TV series. I wonder where things are going to go from here?? I can't wait to find out.

And it is a long weekend. We have a busy agenda ahead of us. Mom arrived tonight and we are headed off to her sisters homes for the next two afternoons. I have been so sidetracked with all of the other various projects going on in my mind, that 'The Book' has taken a back seat. I'm looking forward to jumping back into this with both feet and running with it. I have a feeling this weekend will provide me with lots of stories and ideas as to how to present all of this.

But for now, exhaustion has been hitting me in waves off and on for the past 3 hours. So it is time to heed my body's wishes.

3 days off! I am so excited!!!! This new long weekend in February makes my year.

No comments:

Post a Comment