Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Revitalized Again

I seem to have one 'crash and burn' day a week, to allow my body and mind to catch up from 'where they've been' lately... And I'm ready to take on my world again this morning!

I love waking up, excited about the day and with positive, energizing thoughts wafting through my mind.

It seems that so much 'fuel' comes from my Mom lately. I have talked to her on the phone more this past month, than ever before ... And it feels like our 'energy' is contagious. What she gives to me, I return. We are volleying this enthusiasm back and forth and no one is dropping the ball.

The winter months (particularly January) seem to be the toughest months of the year to endure. I am now beginning to see why resolutions became a tradition. If ever you need a month to pull yourself up and 'do impossible things', the longest coldest month of the year is a good month to do it!

I have pulled myself so far out of my comfort zone this month it has had its frightening moments. And it never fails - just when I'm feeling exhausted, overwhelmed or becoming lackadaisical ... Mom will call. Coincidence? I like to think not. I like to think that we are part of a team and we are equal partners in this adventure called 'January'......

No comments:

Post a Comment