Tuesday, January 8, 2008

How Much I Don't Know

30 Dec 2007

The more I learn, the more I realize how much I have yet to know ....

I have puttered the day away with this MySpace and FlipVideo. I've got enough knowledge to get me started, but would like to know so much more to put all of this to a better use. My mind is whirling with ideas ... it is nice to have a mind that is busy with things that are fun.

As I watched some of my ballroom dancing, the urge to get back to dancing is returning. With a good part of winter left and no real driving force (that's what I love about Christmas, is that the focus is on others and I push myself out of my shell and am a happier person for it) ... I am toying with the idea of starting back.

What it boils down to is finances. I am still paying back some of my overspending of the past year. Technically I am in the black, but in my reality I must pay back my savings account. Then there is the month-to-month living. The outgo is exceeding the income which is not a good thing.

A new year is on the horizon ... what to do with it?? ... where will it take me?? ... and do I really want to know???

No comments:

Post a Comment