Saturday, January 19, 2008

Another Banner Day

Yet another Saturday that was simply a wonderful day ...

I went into work and was busy from the moment I signed on my computer to the minute I walked out the door. Some challenges, but my brain was firing on all cylinders and I had the ability to figure things out and just roll with the punches. I love days that challenge me, yet don't overwhelm me at the same time.

I've cleared my slate for a getaway tomorrow afternoon to start the research for my 'book' (I loosely call it a book because it simply feels like I am gathering up stories ... but I want the end product to be bound like a book ... so a book it is). I am eager to get started on this project because once I start things, I do tend to obsess about completing them. And I am genuinely excited to put all of this together. Ideas of how to present it all are coming to me. I just hope that I can pull it off.

Ideas for Mom's upcoming birthday gathering are coming to me fast and furious. I don't know if I'm getting carried away with things, but I just seem to be receptive to different (possibly far reaching) ideas and they just seem like they would be perfect if we could somehow manage to make it come together ....

I am simply excited about 'life' lately. And it is a fantastic feeling!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment